Privacy and Cookies
Who are we?
Angel Wigs is a leading wig supplier based in Essex.
If you have any concerns about how we look after your personal information, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information we may collect about you may include (but is not limited to):
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Bank Details
Why do we need your personal information?
We may need to use some information about you to:
- Improve our service.
- Respond to your queries.
- Process and complete your orders.
Consent and your preferences
We may contact you only when you give explicit consent by completing our online form and we will only contact your for the purposes you highlight in this form.
You can ask for access to the information we hold on you
You have the right to ask for the information we have about you. When we receive a written request from you, we must give you access to what personal information we've recorded about you.
However, we can't let you see any records which contain:
- Confidential information about other people; or
- May be held in preparation for legal claims.
You can ask to delete information
In some circumstances you can ask for your personal information to be deleted, for example:
- Where your personal information is no longer needed for the reason it was originally collected.
- Where deleting the information is a legal requirement.
We will not share your information with other people.
Visiting our website and cookies
When visiting our website we collect standard internet log information for statistical purposes.
- We do not make any attempt to identify visitors to our website. We do not associate information gathered from our sites with personally identifying information from any source.
- When we collect personal information, for example via our online form, we will explain what we intend to do with it.
Using cookies helps us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised experience.
Our website contains links to various third party websites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any external websites that are linked to ours.
- Not use our sites
- Set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie
- Set your browser to refuse to accept cookies
- Delete our cookies after visiting our site
- Browse our site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (called "Incognito" in Chrome, "InPrivate" for Internet Explorer, "Private Browsing" in Firefox and Safari etc.).
Cookies in use on this site
Google Analytics is Google’s analytics tool that helps website and app owners to understand how their visitors engage with their properties. It may use a set of cookies to collect information and report website usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors to Google. The main cookie used by Google Analytics is the ‘__ga’ cookie.
In addition to reporting website usage statistics, Google Analytics can also be used, together with some of the advertising cookies described above, to help show more relevant ads on Google properties (like Google Search) and across the web and to measure interactions with these ads.
Learn more about Analytics cookies.
As the hosting provider Wix may gather some information using their cookies.
How we use your telephone number.
We will only contact you either by phone call or message when you specifically request additional information from us or if there are issues processing your order..
We will not pass on your telephone number unless you give explicit consent.
Where in the world is your information
Any information submitted directly to us will be held within the UK.
There are some instances where our technology providers may handle your data outside the UK or EU. Please refer to our cookie section.
Where can I get advice?
For independent advice about data protection, privacy or data sharing issues, please contact the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) on:
0303 123 1113 (local rate) or email email@example.com